Monday, August 24, 2015

NutriMan 2015 Photos ( Video )


It was an awesome night of beautiful crafted bodies at the Orchid Country Club. The venue was changed from within the country club but the spirit and atmosphere did not get affected. Sitting besides me were two big  groups of cheerleaders / supporters for two of the contestants. The whistling and the singing, shouting from their supporters really make the atmosphere going wild. It was simply a hot night. 

The winner for this year NutriMan 2015 is a 26 years old Ng Chee Yuan. He stands at 170cm. Do sit back and enjoy my photos taken during the event. 


Here is my video highlights of the event.


























































Looking forward toward NutriMan 2016

If you require an event photographer, wedding photographer or any other professional photography services, do email me at see323@yahoo.com.sg . You can also message me at my  FACEBOOK account. To view my photos, click My Flicker Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment